Incredible India Tourism Packages
Every individual in this world deserves a break from the dull and monotonous life of people. India has the most significant industry for travel and tourism, with more than 247 billion US dollars and generating employment after that. Hence, one can assure that India is ruling in this business sector of the economy.
India is the combination of beautiful history and impeccable future beauty that it holds. Every state and every city will tell different stories. Like Rishikesh will tell you the beauty of Hinduism and Indian literature, but Delhi will reflect a diversifying culture in front of you or mini India. A trip to India will feel like an adventure.
Indian tour packages:
The list for Indian tour packages is never-ending.
- A Kerala package tour for six days and five nights will cost you around 17,000-20,000. You will be able to explore the south Indian culture and taste the essence of the delicious food.
- An Andaman tour package which is for 6days and five nights will cost around 30,000. It is a beautiful and clean island where people relax and enjoy some alone time or family time.
- A Kashmir tour package is for seven days and six nights at a very reasonable price of 32,000. Kashmir is a major attraction for visitors.
- The Himachal tour packages are available for seven days and six nights within a price of 26,000. Mountain lovers can visit various places full of mountains, seasonal snow, and each state having different cultures and people.
- The Ladakh tour package for nine days and eight nights within an amount of 35,000- 40,000. Ladakh is one of the most important and beautiful sites for national and international visitors.
- The North East Tour Package, small heaven, is available at a price of approx. 31,000 for six days and five nights.
The journey of India is limitless and takes a lot of time to explore the entire country. Your tour to India may seem incomplete if you don’t visit Kolkata and taste the cuisine and see the beautiful architectural work, museums, rivers, and temples. The eastern part of India or Kolkata has rich knowledge in drama, music, and literature beyond par excellence.
The beauty of India:
- The people of the land make a country. India is so beautiful because of the people who live there. How beautiful is this that every state and every town has different people with different cultures and moral values! But what stands similar is kindness and innocence.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders and the most beautiful monument in the world.
- Rajasthan is the land of camels, precious and unique architects, and the beautiful and stretchy long desert.
The beauty of India is endless. India is the home to all religions globally, be it Punjabi, Bengali, Christian, and others. India is a beautiful country with various architectural monuments. Not only places, but India also has a diversifying food culture. You can’t forget the food India will serve to you. How beautiful a country may sound when they exchange the cultures beautifully and what a beautiful experience it can be!