Kerala Boathouse Honeymoon Package
Kerala is one of the major tourists’ destinations located in India where nature speaks for its attractions. The backwaters constitute a major part of nature where the major 5 lakes and 38 rivers spread out to over 900 kilometres in the state. There are five prominent backwater destinations in Kerala like Alleppey, Kollam, Kumarakom, Kochi and Kasargod. A journey to any of these locations provides the tourists with an opportunity to explore the network of waterways. The houseboat services in the backwaters offer an exclusive chance for the travellers to sightsee the destinations as they row in a comfortable boat with all the facilities. Ferry services let the tourists cruise at an affordable price where the views of the village enrapture the hearts of the travellers. A traditional set back on a catamaran evokes priceless memories of the Gods own Country.
Backwaters in Kerala are fascinating for those who take a luxury honeymoon in Kerala . They are suitable for spending romantic moments next to the one you love. The backwaters can be explored from a traditional boat house. The luxuriant vegetation and the picturesque villages are very nice. The backwaters of Kollam, Alappuzha, Kozhikode and Kumarakom are the most popular ones. Just as attractive as the backwaters are the beaches of Kerala also.
The Department of Kerala Tourism is also taking several initiatives as a part of bringing in more activities that one may pursue when at the backwater locations. The resorts and hotels situated here offer the tourists with lake view accommodations that provide a pleasant stay with the best field of vision. A tour to Kerala should hence always comprise a backwater destination where nature can embrace the whole journey.
Top Backwater Honeymoon Boathouse Packages Itineraries
Are you in search of extraordinary places to visit when on a tour to Kerala? Then the backwaters are the right place for you and given below are the best itineraries that set your voyage through it.
A backwater tour alongside other destinations
A 5-days tour itinerary, which offers a voyage through the backwaters along with other sightseeing destinations of Kerala. In a span of 4 days, the travellers can row through the backwaters and capture the beautiful sights that spread throughout the Gods Own Country.
- Day 1: Arrival at the Cochin Airport | Visit the Athirapilly waterfalls and Vazhachal waterfalls | Drive to the Cherai Beach | Campfire at resort | Stay are beach view resort.
- Day 2: Sunrise walk | Drive to Munnar to 5000ft above sea level | Sightsee tea gardens | Overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 3: Arrive at the Floral Show | Sightsee Mattupetty Dam | Speedboat and horse riding at Mattupetty (choice) | Visit the Echo point | Capture pictures at the Photo point | Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 4: Drive to Kumarakom | Houseboat cruise through the lake | sightsee vegetation |Stride at Bird Sanctuary | Stay at Kumarakom.
- Day 5: Drive to Kochi | Sightsee St Francis Church | Walk across Fort Kochi | See the Chinese fishing nets | Shopping at the streets |Drop at the airport.
Note: All the payments to the optional activities are to be paid by the tourists.
Visit the best places of Kerala in a single tour.
A 5-day tour package, which lets the tourists be on a journey that takes them through the reminiscing destinations in Kerala.
- Day 1:Pick up from airport | Sightsee the Cheeyappara waterfalls | overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 2: Visit the Floral Show | Sightsee Mattupetty Dam | Speedboat and horse riding at Mattupetty (choice) | Visit the Echo point | Capture pictures at the Photo point | Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 3: Drive from Munnar to Kumarakom | Visit the Birds Sanctuary | Overnight stay at Resort.
- Day 4: Arrival at Alleppey | Cruise through the houseboat | Sightsee Village life | Stay at the houseboat.
- Day 5:Drive to Cochin | Sightsee St Francis Church | Walk across Fort Kochi | See the Chinese fishing nets | Shopping at the streets |Drop at the airport.
Note: The payment for the optional activities is to be done personally.
Two-day nature tour at Kerala.
Spend a weekend alongside the backwaters to capture the beauty of the countryside.
- Day 1:Pickup from the airport | Arrive at Alleppey | Cruise through the houseboat | Sightsee the attractions | Overnight stay in the boat.
- Day 2: Drive to Kochi | Sightsee the attractions of Kochi | Street shopping |Drop at the airport.